Calmerry, a Newly Launched Platform, Offers an Affordable and Flexible Online Therapy Journey Adjusted to the User's Needs and Specifics
Calmerry provides the best matching with specialists and continuity of support across an individual's therapy journey. Calmerry works only with licensed professionals and proposes affordable sessions with a diversified range of covered areas.
JACKSONVILLE, FL, October 29, 2020 -- A journey with Calmerry: join the dots on the way to positive changes and feeling calm.
Calmerry proposes: Couples Therapy, Relationship Counseling, Emotional Abuse Therapy, Family Therapy, Individual Therapy, Self Esteem Therapy, Grief Counseling, Career Counselling.
After completing a 3-minute survey the user can choose the preferred and most convenient type of therapy (text, live or combined) and the appropriate plan starting at 45$ per week. In 24 hours a customer will be matched with the most suitable therapist and can start tracking the progress and gaining insights from the results.
To ensure the best experience Calmerry:
• Works only with licensed therapists, who hold valid licenses from their state, were background-checked, verified and trained.
• Proposes individual matching — the team connects the client with the online therapist suited to your unique needs.
• Uses advanced therapy tools — the client gets access to the unique therapy space where you can set up goals and track progress in real time.
• Provides human-operated support available 24/7 to help and give accurate answers to any questions.
• Guarantees flexibility by covering a wide range of areas and granting an opportunity to switch therapists for free, cancel subscriptions at any time, put unfinished sessions on hold, pause an account for the desired period and get a refund if you're not happy with the provided services.
• Ensures affordability with different subscription plans to choose from, starting at just $45 per week.
Calmerry is applicable on the territory of the US, PC, tablet and smartphone friendly. All conversations are carried out in a secure, HIPAA compliant therapy space to keep them completely confidential.
Calmerry is a credible and trustworthy e-therapy platform. We match clients with verified mental healthcare professionals and offer text and video therapy sessions based on client-oriented scheduling. Our specialists have undergone full training and are licensed to help clients with almost all mental health disorders. Calmerry is flexible to patients' needs and sensitive to each result.
# # #
Contact InformationStacy Adwell
Voice: 1 (855) 954-5344
Website: Visit Our Website
Blog: Visit Our Blog
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Dragstrip Communications Newswire. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Dragstrip Communications Newswire disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.